Post a new Recipe
View all Recipes Edit this Recipe
Photo must be in the format of either a jpg/jpeg, gif or png.
It should not exceed 4 MB.
It should be no smaller than 240 pixels x 240 pixels.
You have to be logged in to be able to add photos for a recipe.
Servings Per Recipe: 2
Amount Per Serving
how is this calculated?
1) Trim and clean the prawns. Then, slit open and devein the prawns.
2) Marinate for 20 minutes.
3) Poke with satay stick or toothpicks from one end to the other, pull until straight.
4) Add chopped basil leaves and garlic to the slit parts.
5) Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree.
6) Line the tray with aluminium foil and arrange the marinated prawns.
7) Then top with Mozzarella or any grated cheese and drizzle with olive oil or cooking oil.
8) Bake for 10 to 12 mins depending on the size of the prawns.
9) Serve with lime or lemon juice.
Video file should not exceed 100 MB.
You have to be logged in to be able to add videos for a recipe.